Apply for Grants using Workspace
Workspace is the standard way to apply for grants in Grants.gov for both organizations or individuals. It is designed to work for individual applicants and large teams applying on behalf of an organization, so there are a variety of features for you to utilize.
Benefits of Workspace
Workspace enhances the Grants.gov Apply functionality by providing applicants with a shared, online environment to collaboratively complete and submit grant applications.
- Multiple users can concurrently complete the application forms
- Reuse/Copy existing Workspace forms
- Upfront validation allows applicants to correct application errors prior to submission, which minimized the rejection rate
- Seamless integration between online webforms and offline PDF forms
- Collaborate with Users External to Your Organization
- Any changes to the Opportunity Package are immediately reflected in Workspace
Workspace InstructionsAfter reviewing the Workspace Process and Workspace Roles pages, you are ready for more detailed instructions:
- Step 1: Create a Workspace Package
- Step 2: Complete a Workspace Package
- Step 3: Submit a Workspace Package
- Step 4: Track a Workspace Package
Workspace Training and Tutorial Videos
If you prefer to learn about Workspace with videos, check out the Grants.gov YouTube channel.
Help: Online User Guide
Find registration, search, and application instructions for all users in the Grants.gov Online User Guide.
For detailed applicant information, review the Applicants section of the online user guide.
Help: Support Center
Contact the Grants.gov Support Center to get help from a representative.
Get Application Package
If you know the specific CFDA Number, Funding Opportunity Number, or Funding Opportunity Competition ID, quickly search for the package: